Type: Bed & Breakfast
2 crescent gardens offers stylish bed and breakfast accomodation in individually designed rooms in the heart of Bath.
Just a short walk from the town centre and within easy reach of all the local attractions it's the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Each room is furnished and decorated to a high standard with en-suite facilities, power showers, flat screen tvs, new pocket sprung mattresses, Welcome trays and free wifi.
We also offer free parking (limited parking spaces availble which must be pre-booked) alternatively a fee paying public car park can be found behind the B&B.
We regret we do not take pets.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||2||from £89.00 to £125.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Interconnecting Family (En-Suite)||4||from £135.00 to £165.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior King Size (En-Suite)||2||from £100.00 to £140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior King Size/Twin (En-Suite)||2||from £100.00 to £140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per unit per week or per unit per night for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Free private parking on site available (pre-bookable)
- Off site parking - Fee paying public car park (Charlotte Sreet) at rear
- Serve breakfast -
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms - Flat screen TV's
- Free View TV
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms - Welcome Trays, New Pocket Sprung Mattresses, En-Suite with Power Showers, Toiletries, Air Conditioning in some rooms
- Central heating throughout
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - Italian
- Italian spoken
On the A4 just below Queen Square and Charlotte Street.
Public Transport Directions
Bus/coach and train stations are within a 15 minute walk or a short taxi ride.