This Georgian country hotel set in attractive grounds, is perfectly positioned on the outskirts of Bath in a delightful village easily accessible from the M4/J18 and J17. Meeting rooms for up to 120 delegates.
All 60 bedrooms have full en-suite facilities and colour TV. The hotel has far reaching views across the magnificent Avon Valley and has its own 16th century coaching inn at the end of the drive where guests can enjoy real ales and informal dining.
With its own dedicated air-conditioned conference suite the Best Western Limpley Stoke is the ideal destination for both the leisure guest and the discerning corporate traveller. Convenient for many local attractions. Licensed for civil marriages and ceremonies.
- 3 Visit England Stars Country House Hotel
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2010
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2010
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Bronze) 2009
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||2||£102.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||3||£110.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single (En-Suite)||1||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||2||£102.50 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per unit per week or per unit per night for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Country house
- Film or TV location - Dutch television holiday programme filmed in May 2002.
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Built in 1760 as a private house.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 90 spaces - no charge
- Access to golf course
- Additional meal details - Vegan, gluten free
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Data ports in all bedrooms.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
- French spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Staff Fluent in Languages - French
- Swedish spoken
From M4 junction 18 take the A46 then A4 towards Bath. Once on the A4 turn left at the second set of traffic lights, towards the A36. Go over the bridge and past the fire station. Turn left at the end of the road, taking the A36 towards Warminster. Follow the A36 for approx 3 miles, turning left towards Bradford-on-Avon at the traffic lights. turn right for Limpley Stoke, hotel is through village on the right.