Type: Bed & Breakfast
This truly is a hidden gem. Behind the stone façade you step back in time. The Orangery has a fascinating history stretching back over two centuries. Queen Charlotte stayed here in 1817.
The rooms are wonderful and the garden, an Italianate courtyard, with statues, vases, urns and a fountain, are beautifully restful. Guests are always welcomed with tea or coffee in the garden on arrival. Breakfast too may be taken here in the warmer months.
There are two double bedrooms one with a Hepplewhite four-poster bed and also the Junior Suite, The Queen Charlotte room, with a silver leafed bed and floor-to-ceiling French doors opening onto the garden.
Queen Charlottes Orangery has all the luxury of a five star hotel, but with the personal touches so often lacking in large establishments. This amazing residence is centrally located only 8 minutes level walk from the Roman Baths and the Pump Room, and shops and restaurants, could not fail to please the most travelled guest.
Parking by permit outside of the Orangery.
- 4 Visit England Stars Bed & Breakfast
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|1 Sophia Room (En-Suite)||2||from £59.00 to £115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|2 Amelia Room (En-Suite)||2||from £75.00 to £125.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|3 Charlotte Suite (En-Suite)||2||from £75.00 to £140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per unit per week or per unit per night for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accept Children over 7
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - By permit, right outside front door.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Honeymoon Breaks
Please ask us for directions when booking.
Public Transport Directions
Bath railway and bus station - 10 minute walk.