This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
Availability and Prices
- = Confirmed Availability, properties offering instantly bookable, guaranteed availability
- = Unconfirmed Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made. This can be carried out online.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring +44 (0)844 847 5256
- = Price Per room (breakfast included)
Royal Park Guest house is just a 10 minute walk away from all of the major attractions including the beautiful Thermae Spa and we have free private parking.
At Royal Park you can expect superior en-suite accommodation with service and housekeeping of the highest standard. We will provide crisp bed linen, white fluffy towels, hairdryers, colour TVs and refreshment trays. The house is also equipped with high speed wireless broadband internet access.
ARRIVAL AT THE GUEST HOUSE IS BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE OWNERS ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNERS DIRECT TO ARRANGE YOUR TIME OF ARRIVAL
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Three spaces
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Public telephone
Public Transport Directions
From Bath Spa - 15 minutes walk
Approximately 15 minute walk in a westerly direction.
From M4 junction 18 take A46 then A4 towards Bath. Once on the A4 continue into Bath city centre until you come to Queen Square. Go out of Queen Square on the A4, go down the hill, round the corner and the B&B is on the right.