Mary and Tony Gregory invite you to relax in their 18th century farmhouse surrounded by the peaceful conservation area of the Box valley. Centrally located for Lacock, Bradford-on-Avon, Bristol, the Cotswolds and just 6 miles from Bath.Special rates for 3-4 day breaks.
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room (En-suite)||2||£72.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family Room||3||£90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double room||2||£72.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per unit per week or per unit per night for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Real log/coal fires - in Winter
- Separate guests' lounge
- Special provisions for cyclists - Cycle shed and drying facilities.
From M4 jct 18 take A46 towards Bath. Do not exit A46 at Bath exit, instead continue to roundabout at the end of the dual carriageway where you follow A4 direction Chippenham. In village of Box take a turning left signposted Mill Lane, under railway arch, up hill, first sharp right. Continue for approx. 1 mile taking 2nd turning left, first farm on left.