Type: Guest House
Welcome to Bailbrook Lodge, a four star 'boutique' bed and breakfast with comfort and charm Bailbrook Lodge is a beautiful Georgian Grade II listed country house Bath hotel set in its own grounds with lovely gardens.
All of the rooms at Bailbrook Lodge have been refurbished and redecorated to reflect the character of this lovely building. Our accommodation includes 15 en-suite bedrooms of which 5 have four poster beds.
The Bailbrook Lodge is ideal Bath accommodation if you seeking high quality bed and breakfast in a quiet, peaceful atmosphere whilst being perfectly located close to Bath’s historic city centre.
Bailbrook Lodge offers FREE parking to guests and is well placed for easy access to Bath city centre, as well as being only 7 minutes drive from the M4 (exit 18) motorway, with good road links to London, Bristol, Birmingham and the South West.
Not just a bedroom!
You will find in your room quality teas, real ground coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits and mineral water, plus cotton slippers, all with our compliments. Car Parking is FREE
General Manager – Justine Lewis
- 4 AA Gold Stars
- AA Awards Yellow Stars 2013
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||2||from £89.00 to £115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||4||from £120.00 to £180.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Four Poster (En-Suite)||2||from £99.00 to £145.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single (En-Suite)||1||£69.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||2||from £89.00 to £115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per unit per week or per unit per night for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Country house
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Georgian.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free car parking onsite
- Access to golf course
- Additional meal details - Evening meals for groups of 6 or more can be arranged by prior agreement
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms - ihome docking stations in all rooms
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free View TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Gay friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers