Type: Historic House/Palace
Dyrham Park, set in a dramatic deer park only 8 miles away from the city of Bath, is a treasure to enjoy. As you arrive, take in the spectacular sweeping views leading down to this elegant 17th-century mansion.
Inside, the lavish collections reflect the fashion for all things Dutch, while the Victorian servants’ quarters give you an idea of life below stairs.
Kids can let off steam in the Old Lodge picnic and play area, grab a new tracker pack bursting with activities for the garden and discover the wildlife in the park. Enjoy our fun-filled events, including children’s trails, jazz afternoons and guided walks.
Indulge in tasty, home-cooked food in the stylishly refurbished tea-room, where Dyrham Park venison and pears from the orchard are often used in seasonal dishes. In warmer weather, the tea-garden is the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy a sumptuous cream tea or a slice of homemade cake.
|Open All Year|
|2013 Park Opening Times (01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013)|
* Last admission one hour before closing. Closes dusk if earlier than 5pm. Whole property open 7 days a week during May half term 27 May – 2 Jun. Whole property closed until 13.00 on 4 & 18 Sep, 6, 13, 20 Nov & 4 Dec. Closed 25 Dec. For House, Basement & Kitchen and Garden, shop & Tea Room opening times, please see Dyrham Park's website as these vary throughout the year.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£12.40 per ticket|
|Child||£6.50 per ticket|
|Family (2 Adults & 2 Children)||£30.90 per ticket|
|National Trust Members and under 5's||Free|
Prices are inclusive of Gift Aid. Visitors can choose to pay the standard admission prices which are displayed at the property and at www.nationaltrust.org.uk.
Garden & park only:
- Film or TV location
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Outdoor Attraction
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 2-3 hours
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Groups Accepted - Group bookings in advance only.
- Special group rates - £9.80 (10+), reduced rate available for garden and park
- Visa accepted
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted - Bookings in advance only
8 miles north of Bath, 12 miles east of Bristol; approached from Bath to Stroud road (A46), 2 miles south of Tormarton interchange with M4, exit 18. Sat Nav: Use SN14 8HY.