|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£33.95 per person per day|
|Children (3-15yrs)||£24.95 per person per day|
|Senior||£26.95 per person per day|
2016 Day Ticket Prices
Stand tall with the giraffes, walk on the wild side with lemurs and get up close with many of Africa and Asia’s majestic animals - this is just a fraction of what’s on offer at the UK’s No.1 Safari Park.
At Longleat, you can go back in time and experience over 450 years of history exploring Longleat House. Hear ghostly tales of the Grey Lady, marvel at priceless antiques and walk in the grounds and gardens created by the renowned Capability Brown.
Get up close with some of the planet’s most amazing aquatic creatures at Penguin Island and Ray Bay. Plus take on the BBC Deadly Adventure at Longleat. Test your mental and physical abilities in the Deadly Challenge or embark upon the Deadly Safari and track down some of the world’s most incredible predators. Explore the Adventure Park; check out the sea lion escorted Jungle Cruise past Gorilla Colony, walk through Monkey Temple and much much more!
In 2016 Longleat, home to the Marquis of Bath, celebrates the 50th Anniversary of its incredible Safari Park. The subject of the BBC’s Animal Park for many years, Longleat was the very first drive-through safari experience outside Africa. The 6th Marquis introduced lions to his private estate in 1966 – we now have over 1,000 animals which we will celebrate during, what will be, an incredible year.
Join us over the Easter period when we mark our actual birthday with great fun shows, parades and brilliant activities. Later in the year, The Festival of Light at Longleat, our stunning Chinese Lantern Festival, returns for a third successive year to top off a year of celebrations fit for a king!
For full details and to save up to 15%, book online at www.longleat.co.uk
- Groups Accepted
- Forest Location
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - Excluding Longleat Hedge Maze and Motion Simulators. Please telephone in advance of visit for Map & Access leaflet or visit www.longleat.co.uk for further details
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Excluding Safari Park, animal attractions in the Adventure Park and Motion Simulators.
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access - As applicable (excludes Longleat Hedge Maze)
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - 1 day +
- Can be packages by 3rd parties
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 12 paying people (in one transaction)
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals