Bath in Fashion 2015 will run from the 21 - 29 March. More details to follow shortly.
In the meantime, take a look at what happened in 2014:
Bath in Fashion 2014 (3-10 May) promises an exciting and eclectic programme showcasing Summer ‘14 fashions on the catwalk, fashion celebrities and authors sharing their style and stimulating debate as well as hands-on workshops; style counsel; exhibitions, installations and Bath in Fashion on Film. Always a favourite, Fashion Your Future presents career opportunities in the world of fashion.Bath in Fashion title sponsor will be The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa.
We will take a nostalgic look at that fashion moment, 50 years ago when Barbara Hulanicki created a simple gingham dress and the BIBA brand was born - shifting attitudes and sending the industry on a new trajectory. We will enjoy the company of fashion luminaries like Hilary Alexander and we will look at fashion as a business today with Mary Homer, MD of Top Shop and the creative genius behind Clarks, Paolo Grabielli; and we will meet the extraordinary tenacity and particular style of Camila Batmanghelidjh who pioneered Kids Company, Bath in Fashion’s nominated charity for 2014.
Exhibitions at the Fashion Museum will include the Dress of the Year for 2013 and Georgians: 18th Century Dress in Polite Society. A homage to the gorgeous Assembly Rooms, that the Museum calls home. This glittering venue will also be HQ for Bath in Fashion’s 2014 catwalks produced by John Walford from London Fashion Week with top stylist Rebekah Roy. Whilst centre stage will be the Bath in Fashion Pavilion with a programme of making and inspiration.
• Meadham Kirchhoff in conversation with Sarah Mower of American Vogue
• A talk with Mary Homer, MD of Topshop
• Hilary Alexander, former Fashion Director of the Telegraph in conversation with Barbara Hulanicki, to mark 50 years since Barbara created the BIBA brand.
• A Creative Bath talk with Creative Director of Clarks Paolo Gabrielli
• Men’s Style with Gieves & Hawkes - A talk by Jason Basmajian, Creative Director with Paul Mather, Stylist and former fashion director of Vogue Homme
• Camilla Batmanghelidjh talking about her style in aid of Kids Company
• A panel discussion on Festival Fashion with Emma Hope
• Masterclass with Interior Designer Nina Campbell
• Fashion Your Future – a forum for young people to explore careers in fashion
• Book talks including Vogue On Vivienne Westwood by Linda Watson
• Hands on workshops, Bath in Fashion on Film at the Little Theatre Cinema, Kaffe Fassett at The American Museum; Georgian Fashions at the Fashion Museum and Vintage Sunday.
If you require somewhere to stay during Bath in Fashion, visit the Accommodation section of our website. This will provide you with an online booking service for accommodation in Bath and the surrounding area. Alternatively, contact our personal accommodation booking service: + 44 (0) 844 847 5256.