Undercover Vintage & Antiques market, Green Park Station
Last and first Sunday of every month, 9.30am-4pm
* Fun and free day out all housed under one beautiful glass roof
* Plenty of artizan food stalls, plus on site cafe serving breakfast and restaurant offering Sunday lunch
* Vintage DJ spinning tunes
* Short walk from the rest of beautiful Bath’s boutiques and sight-seeing
* Ideal hunting ground for stock if you are already in the business
* Only two hours from London and 20 minutes from Bristol – the perfect place to source original finds for city dwellers
The market is the perfect destination for Vintage, Antique & Art lovers, it offers high quality items and a very ‘buzzy’ atmosphere. Held at Green Park, a venue in the heart of the city, the location is a former railway station that oozes heritage with its historic glass roof and stately architecture and is part covered, letting sunshine in and keeping rain out. On the day there are always an eclectic mix of vintage and antique traders, artists and artizan food sellers, plus a DJ spinning vintage tunes, cafe serving delicious breakfasts from 8am and an on site restaurant providing Sunday lunch. There is ample parking on site too, by using the neighboring supermarket car park.
But of course the main attraction is the shopping and this doesn’t disappoint. There are over 60 specially hand-picked stalls selling; High Quality Furniture, Jewellery, Brantiques (Upcycled Furniture), Decorative Accessories, Vintage & Retro Fashion, Homewares, Kitchenallia, Recycled Products, Silverware, Ceramics, Upholstery, Curiosities, Garden Ephemera, Cameras, Books, Militaria, Coins, Paintings, Sculpture, Clocks, Art, Collectable Vinyl, Artisan Arts and Crafts …What’s more the whole event is free and it’s a one-stop shop for vintage and antiques lovers. Plus traders to source stock for their shops, websites and fairs as the prices are competitive and there’s plenty of scope to haggle.