This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
Availability and Prices
Occupying the top floor of Circus House, at one of the entrances to The Circus, this stylish apartment provides a very comfortable base from which to explore this beautiful city. Tastefully furnished and decorated in a contemporary style, Circus House Apartment affords bird’s eye views of The Circus below and neighbouring Georgian buildings
The Circus, or King’s Circus as it was first known, was part of John Wood the Elder’s grand vision to recreate a classical landscape for the city. Inspired by the Colosseum in Rome it is a masterpiece of Georgian architecture and now has Grade I listed building status. Bath's other ‘must-see’ attractions – the Roman Baths, Thermae Bath Spa, Bath Abbey, The Pump Room, Jane Austen Centre, along with its huge range of shops, markets, historic pubs, bistros and restaurants are all within convenient walking distance of the apartment. The Assembly Rooms, which house the world famous Fashion Museum are just a stone’s throw away.
- Celebrity connection
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Free overnight parking at The Circus (Inner Circle) Long stay car park in Charlotte Street - 5 minutes walk
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- DVD Player
- Microwave in all units
Public Transport Directions
From Bath Spa Station - 1 mile
From M4/M5 junction 18/19
Directions supplied by Hideaways upon booking.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Yoke Har YGorgeous and convenient apartment in The CircusSaturday, 21st January 2017Our family of four spent 5 nights here over Christmas. The apartment was well furnished and we had a most comfortable stay. It is within easy walking distance to all the tourist spots and shops... Read full review
- n0rman1Cobham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPeace and relaxation in Georgian BathFriday, 3rd June 2016We spent 3 nights in this delightful apartment in mid-May. The apartment is well appointed within easy walking distance of the main sights in and around the City centre. The Royal Crescent and the... Read full review