This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
Availability and Prices
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 26th Mar 2017
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 27th Mar 2017
- No. of Nights:
A boutique hotel with personality by the bucket load, tucked away in a quiet and oh-so-traditional cobbled side street right in the heart of the city centre. Striking the perfect balance of precious seclusion and city centre proximity, the hotel is just a few minutes stroll from all of Bath’s best bits and offers reserved off site parking (£11 per day).
Behind the classically British 17th Century façade lie thirteen individually designed unique bedrooms, each decked out in statement colours and fabulous furnishings and kitted out with handy modern things you’ll love – from free Wi-fi to flat screen TVs – as well as luxury perks. Harington’s Hotel is just the place you’ll be glad of after a day’s sightseeing in the city or a hard day at the office: comfy, contemporary and ever so friendly.
Rooms vary from Standard, Superior and Feature for Twin, Double and Triple occupancy and each are decked out in the finest Egyptian cotton with individually sprung high quality mattresses, luxury bathroom amenities and oversized bath towels; offering a wonderful insight into the Georgian Townhouse lifestyle.
Enjoy delicious full cooked breakfasts offering locally sourced and freshly cooked delights; light bites in the cosy coffee lounge or an evening drink in the bar. For a special treat enjoy a bottle of champagne and a soak in the hot tub to sooth the aching muscles after a busy day of shopping or sightseeing.
An ideal base for romantic whisk-a-ways, sightseeing and shopping forays or business trips.
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 17th century, Grade II Listed.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - £11 per day
- Off site parking - Chargeable parking spaces reserved in Charlotte Street car park. Please contact Hotel first.
- Hot Tub
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- City Centre Location
- Conference facilities
- Family Friendly
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Spanish spoken
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Public Transport Directions
From Bath Spa - 10 minutes walkTurn left out of station into Dorchester Street, turn right by Boots Chemist and walk through pedestrian street to New Bond Street. Turn left into Quiet Street and left into Queen Street.
From A4Follow the A4 to George Street and turn into Milsom Street. From Milsom Street take the 1st right into Quiet Street towards Queen's Square, then 1st left into cobbled Queen Street.
- GreenLeader Partner
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good325
- KmmeeeSydney, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesBest Place to stay in BathTuesday, 21st March 2017I cannot recommend this boutique hotel highly enough. All the Staff are outstanding and go above and beyond. The rooms are beautifully appointed. We stayed in room 14 which is very quirky with the... Read full review
- Michael DWells, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFriendly hotel in the heart of the cityMonday, 20th March 2017Our second stay at this charming hotel, just yards from shops, restaurants and theatres (the reason for our visit). Never fails to please. Staff are friendly and helpful and the hotel has a warm... Read full review
- Cornishbird2013Penzance, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesCan't fault, amazingMonday, 13th March 2017We returned today from a lovely long weekend at Harington's. We stayed in Bath as I was running the half marathon, & chose Harington's because of its central location. We weren't disappointed. Once... Read full review