This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
Availability and Prices
AboutSituated just two miles or about 10 minutes’ drive from the centre of Bath, in the outlying village of Northend, New Mill Cottage has been tastefully converted from former outbuildings of the owner’s house and is very conveniently located for exploring all the attractions of this World Heritage site. New Mill Cottage is also within 20 minutes’ drive of The Cotswolds - and close to some lovely stretches of the Kennet and Avon Canal (narrow boat trips and tow path walks).
Fitted out to a high standard with solid oak floors and comfortable accommodation, this Design Award-winning cottage provides a welcoming home-from-home in a particularly interesting area.
The accommodation comprises:-
Entrance from courtyard to small hallway. Downstairs cloakroom/wc. Open plan living room leading out onto a patio and comprising sitting, dining and fitted kitchen areas. Stairs to small landing. Bedroom with double bed and view over gardens. Shower room and separate wc with basin, both on landing.
Outside: courtyard leading to front door. Very attractive private patio with furniture and barbecue, bordered by shrubs and looking towards owner’s attractively planted garden.
Services: Underfloor heating downstairs. Gas fired central heating. Gas, elec., bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Colour TV (Freesat) and WiFi broadband. Auto washing machine/drier. Microwave. Space for visitors’ own cot. Parking in road by the cottage. Pub, shop & PO ½ mile. Non-smokers only. Sorry no pets.
- In countryside
- Village Location
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - in road by the cottage
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour TV
- Free View TV
- Underfloor heating
- Gas inc in rate
- Linen provided
- Short breaks available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- 457tim70Uckfield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe perfect hideaway house for trip to BathSunday, 30th October 2016The cottage was a really lovely place to stay. It was quiet but convenient to all that we wanted. We really enjoyed lovely local walks and great places to eat. Read full review
- David KDubai, United Arab EmiratesTrip Type:CouplesNew Mill Cottage a HavenSaturday, 8th August 2015Wonderful accommodation in the very pretty Batheaston / Northend area. Cottage has all the amenities to be expected and was clean and tidy. Lovely secluded patio / garden area to relax in in fine... Read full review
- Paula VZutphen, The NetherlandsTrip Type:CouplesA perfect place to beTuesday, 22nd April 2014Our stay in the New Mill Cottage was very pleasant. We enjoyed the cozy guesthouse which has all the comfort one needs. Being a very allergic person, I was very keen that the place was tidy, clean... Read full review