This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
Availability and Prices
- Arrival Date:
- Sat , 25th Mar 2017
- Departure Date:
- Sun , 26th Mar 2017
- No. of Nights:
Beautiful 1 listed Georgian town house in Bath’s most impressive street. Friendly staff welcome you to our family run bed and breakfast. All rooms are centrally heated and are a mixture if double, twin, and single and family rooms, all having their own private shower and WC, colour TV, tea and coffee making facilities.
The room rate includes our generous breakfast which has many options from the traditional full English to smoked salmon. Rooms vary in size from our newly decorated to our small 5th floor doubles. All our rooms have duvets and come with bath towels and toiletries.
We are located 5 minutes walk to the roman Bath and Abbey and all other major attractions, shops and restaurants.
15 minutes walk from the train station or 5 minutes in a taxi.
Spa beaks are available please contact us for details.
Enjoy numerous discounts and offers from a local shops, restaurants and attractions when you stay with us and use the Bath Reward Card.
On street parking available for a one off charge for your entire stay. Please contact us for details.
For further information on tours from Bath please contact us.
Residents lounge with free internet terminal, Wi-Fi and free UK calls. See guesthouse for restrictions.
Rooms at the guesthouse are situated over 6 floors and we do not have a lift.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To complete your booking:
Edgar Townhouse do require full payment (non refundable) of the first night’s stay when the room is booked, so please phone The Edgar direct to provide details of the credit or debit card you would like this charged to.
Do also let them know your estimated time of arrival by phone.
The guesthouse has a 3 day cancellation policy. A contract is now in existence and you are advised to take out holiday insurance as you are liable for the amount stated. In the event of non-arrival we reserve the right to charge you for the cost of the room. Guests are asked to confirm their cancellation in writing quoting the cancellation number given by the receptionist upon notice. For stays of 7 nights and more the first nights stay is non-refundable if cancelled at any point. There is a 2 night minimum stay at the weekend.
Unfortunately we do not have our own car park . Pay and display is also available for 2 hours at a time. The residents parking permit is available from reception and can be booked in advance for the cost of £8 for your entire stay. The earlier you get here the easier it is to park. We would advise you to travel to Bath by public transport where possible to avoid the evening and morning rush hours.
Book and stay here, and get a FREE Bath Reward Card when you check in at the property. The card gives you access to some very special rewards and offers at local independent business and attractions. Includes top attractions, museums, tours, shops restaurants and much more. Click here for details.
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - A Georgian town house situated in the prestigious Great Pulteney Street which is exactly 100 feet long by 100 feet wide. The hotel was built by Thomas Baldwin between 1780 to 1790 and still retains many period features.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Accept coach parties
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good117
- EssexGirlLondonLondonTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat stay in BathSunday, 12th March 2017Just returned from a 2 night mini-break in Bath and stayed at the excellent Edgar Townhouse, a very comfortable B&B. The location is perfect and for £8 (parking permit for the whole stay) the parking... Read full review
- SheehankBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayVery pleasantly surprisedSunday, 5th March 2017Spent a night there after watchin the rugby. Minutes from the ground but also city centre. Bath is not a cheap place to stay so in comparison was value for money. Room was well designed with a... Read full review
- RoblindsTrip Type:CouplesComfySunday, 26th February 2017We stayed here for one night and were made to feel really welcome. We had room 14 which is small and downstairs but was perfectly adequate for one night. The en-suite is also small but the shower... Read full review