Aqua is a proudly independent restaurant and has been family-owned since 1998. Located in a former church house, they offer a stunning dining experience sure to live up to your expectations.
Located in the Artisan area of Bath, on Walcot Street, Aqua is a venue for every occasion, whether meeting up with friends for a coffee, having a get-together and sampling their set Lunch and Early Dinner Menu with a glass of wine, or celebrating in the evening with their superb à la carte menu. For a delicious weekday treat, you can also enjoy Aqua's 8oz sirloin steak with a glass of wine for just £16, between 5pm and 7pm Monday to Friday.
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the day, and using locally sourced, fresh and quality ingredients, their attentive and friendly staff will ensure you have a memorable experience, meeting your every need and going that extra mile to make sure you have a wonderful time.
|Open New Year|
|Opening 2022 (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Open daily.
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Baby changing facilities
- Facilities for children
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Cater for groups
- Event venue
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
- Max group size
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019