Official 2020/21 Travel Trade Guide
The essential tool for travel trade and group organisers looking to add Bristol and Bath to their itineraries, this inspirational guide will be used to maximise bookings into our Member businesses. Please find below all key distribution routes:
- All travel trade events attended by Visit Bristol and Visit Bath
- A copy provided for all attendees of familiarisation trips to both cities
- Copies sent to Visit England, Visit Britain, UKInbound and ETOA contacts
- Available for travel trade representatives to request
- Digital copies available on both visitbristol.co.uk and visitbath.co.uk
Official Bath Visitor Guide 2021 – Pre-Register your Interest
The Official Bath Visitor Guide, produced by the destination management organisation Visit Bath, it is the essential guide both for those planning a short break to the city and for visitors once they arrive in Bath. It provides extensive information on things to see and do, where to shop, places to eat and drink, where to stay and what’s on, in and around Bath.
The Official Bath Visitor Guide is a vital tool to our visitors and our detailed analysis shows that the 2019 guide was well received across our distribution network. Therefore, we will continue to print 300,000 copies and work closely with our distribution partners to ensure key distribution points are well stocked.
If you have any further questions or would like to register your interest, please contact Lisa Franklin, at email@example.com or 01225 614174.