Get to know the best of Bath, with everything you need in just one simple package. All attractions in this package are accessible to disabled visitors*.
Taking you back to the city's origins the award-winning 2000 year old Roman Baths museum is a unique experience enjoyed by everyone. Follow this with a scrumptious lunch or refined afternoon tea in the impeccable Georgian Pump Room, then find out how the Georgians lived, on a tour of the first town house of the iconic Royal Crescent. Later, enjoy bathing in the naturally warm waters of Thermae Bath Spa’s magnificent roof-top pool as twilight descends over the city.
* Please check specific details and accessible facilities with each provider.
This package includes:
• Roman Baths museum entry (view access statement)
• No.1 Royal Crescent Museum entry (view access statement)
• Afternoon tea or a three-course lunch at the Pump Room Restaurant (view access statement)
Served between 12.00pm to 2.30pm (drinks not included). Lunch reservations are not taken on Saturdays. Afternoon tea is served from 2.30pm until 4.30pm. Afternoon tea reservations can not be made on either Saturday or Sunday.
• Two hour spa session voucher at Thermae Bath Spa (view access statement)
Thermae is open from 9.00am to 9.30pm (last entry 7.00pm pools & Wellness Suite close at 9.00pm) and your visit includes the use of the open air roof top pool, the indoor Minerva pool, the Wellness Suite and the Springs Restaurant and Cafe. Children under 16 are not admitted to Thermae Bath Spa.
The package costs £92.00 for one person, or £122.00 including a carer. Carers go free at all attractions, but are required to pay for the tea or lunch at the Pump Room.
Don't forget... (the small print)
• When booking via our online shop, please select SPECIAL DELIVERY as method of delivery or specify in the comments box when placing your order if you intend to collect your tickets, giving the anticipated date of collection. Tickets will be sent by SPECIAL DELIVERY, to UK destinations only, at a cost of £6.95. Alternatively tickets may be collected from the Bath Tourist Information Centre and postage will not be charged. Any overseas purchase tickets must be collected from Bath Visitor Information Centre.
• When collecting any tickets that have been ordered online or over the phone, customers must show a form of identification with proof of their address (ideally a driving license or utility bill).
• The vouchers are valid for between 9 and 12 months and may have different expiry dates, so please check them carefully.
• Please specify when placing your order whether you would like afternoon tea or the three-course lunch.
• This package must be ordered a minimum of 3 working days in advance.
• Please note that due to the nature of the package and the number of companies involved in the scheme, the vouchers within the package are non-refundable and cannot be extended past their expiry date. Any changes to the times booked for lunch or afternoon tea at The Pump Room Restaurant should be made directly with The Pump Room Restaurant on 01225 444477.
• No table reservations can be made on a Saturday.