Sorry, this event has passed
Join the American Museum & Gardens throughout the October half term for a cool, spooky day out with a classic American Trick or Treat atmosphere. Why not get into the spirit of Halloween and come in a costume?
Come along and:
• Run around a Halloween-themed trail in the autumnal gardens
• Explore the potion trail in the Museum’s decorated Georgian manor house
• Get creative in the Brick America: An Adventure in LEGO Bricks Exhibition, where you can build something weird and wonderful for the brick Hall of Fame Gallery
• Enjoy family activities indoors in the Stables, including a reading corner, colouring, crafts or puzzles
• Tuck into some seasonal treats at the American Garden Deli
Things you need to know:
No booking required.
To take part in the trails, it’s £3 per trail sheet, plus normal admission (1 treat per trail sheet).
When you arrive, please go to the Ticket Office to purchase admission and find out about the Halloween trails and activities.
The American Museum & Gardens’ site is open from 10am–5pm, however please note that areas open and close at different times within this:
• Exhibition, Gardens, Gift Shop, and Car Park: 10am–5pm (last entry 4.30pm)
• American Garden Deli: 10am–4.30pm (last entry 4pm, last orders at 4.20pm)
• Museum: 11am–4pm (last entry 3pm)
On busy event days, the American Garden Deli may offer a select menu.
Indoor family activities such as crafts, colouring, puzzles or reading are located in the Stables or Coach House.
To take part in the trails, it’s £3 per child plus normal admission.
Book Tickets Online