This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
Availability and Prices
- = Confirmed Availability, properties offering instantly bookable, guaranteed availability
- = Unconfirmed Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made. This can be carried out online.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring +44 (0)844 847 5256
- = Price Per room (breakfast included)
We are a 5 Star Luxury Bed and Breakfast Hotel in central Bath offering the best in affordable boutique city centre accommodation – perfect for city breaks, business stays and romantic getaways.
Situated in a quiet residential road opposite a leafy park, we are fortunate enough to have our own private car park for your use. In the summer, feel free to sit outside in our lovely garden and enjoy a well-earned glass of wine or a delicious afternoon tea.
Every one of our beautifully decorated rooms includes king-size or super king-size Hypnos beds, with feather-light goose down duvets and Egyptian cotton bed linen. Sparkling bathrooms include luxury toiletries and enormous fluffy bath sheets.
Every morning you can enjoy our Award Winning Breakfasts in a light airy ground floor dining room with complimentary Bucks Fizz and homemade smoothies.
Our elegant period building does not have a lift but our grand staircase is wide with shallow steps – and we are very happy to help with luggage.
You’re a level 5-minute walk from the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, Pump rooms and the Thermae Spa. No hills or hikes to the many shops and restaurants of Bath! Bath Spa Rail Station is just a 5-minute taxi ride away.
When you stay with us, you can truly unwind and enjoy the U.K’s most romantic and historical city.
Good – The smaller rooms in the house but still a good size – hence their name! All with en-suite bathrooms, small but perfectly formed with power showers.
Better – Larger rooms, all overlooking the garden at the rear so very quiet apart from the birdsong in the morning! All with bath and shower facilities in each en-suite bathroom.
Best – The largest rooms, mainly overlooking the park with super-king size beds! Some with both bath and shower facilities in each en-suite bathroom, but some with generous showers only. These rooms can be set up as twin rooms, if you prefer. And some can sleep three or four comfortably if you need a family room. The additional beds must be booked at the time of your reservation as only some rooms can accommodate this.
Our extra beds are only suitable for children aged 16 and under (not suitable for adults), they are charged at £45.00 per bed per night inclusive of full breakfast
Additional beds are only available in some rooms so you MUST book this in advance.
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Victorian mansion 1868. Home of Captain Forrester who with Sir Charles Napier won the battle of Magdala and named the house to commemorate it.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Full English and vegetarian.
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Fax facilities.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Special provisions for cyclists - Cyclists may park in locked garages for safety.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Entrance door locked at all times. CCTV 24 hr in car park.
- Special provisions for walkers - We are close to canal walk and Bath Sky Line walk.
Public Transport Directions
From Bath Spa - 10 minutes walkTake Manvers Street to Empire Building, turn right over Pulteney Bridge to Laura Place, turn 1st left (Henrietta Road) approximately 500 yds on left (12 minute walk in total).
From M4 junction 18 follow A46 to Bath. At major roundabout turn right (A4 towards Bath) follow A36 (to Warminster) left over Cleveland Bridge for 250 yds. Henrietta Road 2nd turning on right.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good127
- happywanderer65103HuddersfieldTrip Type:CouplesWONDERFUL SERVICEThursday, 23rd June 2016We stayed at this boutique hotel this week (21&22 June), and it was wonderful. As soon as we arrived Jean Luc came out to greet us and offered to take our cases to our rooms. Then we were offered... Read full review
- William NTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely place with a great concierge!Thursday, 23rd June 2016Rooms were beautiful and spacious with a few minute walk to everything in Bath. Highly recommend this place and the sister property for dinner. Wonderful breakfast and helpful staff. We arrived from... Read full review
- swbnCanberra, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesFantastic!Thursday, 23rd June 2016This was an amazing hotel, definitely worth the price. We were offered an upgrade to a suite free of charge on arriving, which was a huge one bedroom room with a separate lounge room, large desk... Read full review