Eating Out Offers
You’ll find some excellent restaurants in Bath, serving everything from award winning fish and chips to Michelin starred cuisine. Take a look at some of the great money saving offers at Bath restaurants below.
Indulge in various treats with Hilton Bath City...
• Euro 2016 (10 June – 10 July) £12.00 per person – During the period of ‘Euro 2016’ the Hilton Bath City are offering beer and a burger.
• Wimbledon (27 June – 10 July) £10.00 per person – During the period of ‘Wimbledon’ the Hilton Bath City are offering Pimms with strawberries and cream.
Ts&Cs: Some special offers may be very popular, so booking in advance is advisable. For further details and to book contact Hilton Bath City on +44 (0) 1225 463411 please quote 'VisitBath AHBC' for all offers.
Treat yourselves to a complete evening out throughout June
Award-winning independent restaurant with live jazz Wednesday through to Saturday evenings.
• £10 off your bill when you spend £50 or more
• £50 spend includes food & drinks
Offer valid evenings - Tuesday - Saturday.
Dine in delight with our Lunch and Dinner Spring/Summer Offer
Award-winning independent gastro pub situated in quintessential Widcombe, within a couple of minutes walk from Bath Spa train station and Kennet and Avon Canal.
• 20% off our à la carte menu Monday to Friday. 12:00 to 14:00. Excluding Bank Holidays.
• 3 tapas for £12.50 Monday to Friday. 12:00 to 14:00. Excluding Bank Holidays.
• 20% off total bill available before 20:00 Monday to Thursday evenings only (must order before 20:15).
Must book in advance by email or by telephone quoting 'Visit Bath Offer'. Valid for up to 6 people per booking.
Book now via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 1225 44 88 70.
Summer Lunch Offer 2-for-1
Experience the delicious & imaginative cuisine of Chef Dan Moon as we are offering '2-for-1' on 2 course (£22.50) and 3 course (£29.50) set menu lunches between 1st June – 31st August.
For menus and bookings, please visit http://www.thegainsboroughbathspa.co.uk/pages/dining.html or call +44 (0) 1225 358 888.