Type: Guest House
Brooks guesthouse provides boutique style bed and breakfast accommodation in the centre of Bath. All bedrooms are uniquely styled & individual with new pocket sprung mattresses, high quality cotton bed linen, fluffy bath sheets, flat screen TV’s and DVD players, digital radios and I-pod docking stations.
We have 22 bedrooms ranging from family rooms to single rooms, all with en-suites. The bedrooms have been upgraded to a very high standard with new interiors, a mix of antique and modern furniture and new en-suites, featuring travertine stone tiles and Italian designer fittings.
We are foodies at Brooks so have sourced the best local organic and free range suppliers to offer you the choice of full English breakfast, vegetarian breakfast, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, homemade muesli or granola and organic yoghurt and compotes. We supply fair trade tea and coffee. There is also a fridge for guest use situated by the breakfast room.
An honesty bar is open daily so you may make yourself a drink and relax in our comfortable guest lounge with open log fire. Free access to the internet is available on a laptop in the guest lounge, and Wi-Fi is available throughout the guesthouse.
At Brooks we have two options for parking. 24h Parking permits are available for £8 from reception. These permits are available on first come first served basis on the day which allow you to park in the resident bays around the guesthouse (zone 6).
We also have Charlotte street Car Park which is a 5 minute walk from the guesthouse which operates a pay and display system £18.50 per 24h.
We recommend to come and find us, drop off your bags and we will guide you to the best available spot.
We look forward to looking after you at Brooks Guesthouse.
Establishment features include:
Newspaper ordering service
Flowers ordering service
Free WiFi and internet access
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, a fixed amount of GBP £20.00 will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- VisitBath Approved
- AA Awards AA Breakfast Award 2009
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Capacity||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||2||from £79.00 to £119.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite) 2 adults 2 children under 18||4||from £120.00 to £170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|King Size Double (En-Suite)||2||from £89.00 to £140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single (En-Suite)||1||from £59.00 to £89.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior King Size Double (En-Suite)||2||from £95.00 to £175.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Triple (En-Suite) 2 adults 1 child||3||from £99.00 to £160.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||2||£79.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per unit per week or per unit per night for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Parking permits
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Cooked full English, vegan or breakfast cereals and fruit.
- All major credit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms - Digital radio
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Maximum numbers 42. Small and homely.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Gay friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - Spanish, French, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - We actively recycle plastic, cans, paper and glass.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Locked area for several bicycles.
- French spoken
- Polish spoken
- Russian spoken
- Spanish spoken
M4 jct 18, down A46 into Bath, follow signs to Bristol via A4. Do not turn left at any traffic lights you come to, go straight until you get to Queens square. Go around the square to last corner, exit and continue straight for another 450m. We are on the right.
Public Transport Directions
From Bath Spa Railway Station and Bus Station – 15 minutes walk (1km) or number 14 bus to Nile Street stop.