Feel-Good Bath Competition
Bath is the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing getaway. Escape to the city surrounded by rolling countryside, explore museums and galleries, soak away your stresses with a spa session and indulge in delicious food and drink.
We’re giving one lucky person and a friend the chance to experience Feel-Good Bath with a blissful break.
The prize includes:
- A two-night stay for two at The Roseate Villa, including breakfast and a home-baked Afternoon Tea in their new Henrietta Bar
- A Twilight for Two voucher at Thermae Bath Spa, including a three-hour spa session and a meal in their Springs Restaurant
- A two-course dinner at The Marlborough Tavern
- Two Gin-Making Experience vouchers at Bath Gin Company’s Canary Gin Bar
- Free entry to attractions including:
- The Roman Baths
- Fashion Museum Bath
- The Holburne Museum
- The Jane Austen Centre
- Sally Lunn’s Historic Eating House and Museum
For your chance to win, simply click here and find the answer to the following question:
Which mental health charity are Visit Bath supporting with their Feel-Good Bath campaign this year?
Fill in the form below for your chance to win this relaxing getaway in Bath. The winning entry will be selected at random from the correct entries on Wednesday 1st April. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions: Competition open for entries between Thursday 23rd January and 12am Wednesday 1st April. Only one entry per person will be accepted. The winner will be picked on Wednesday 1st April, contacted by email, and will have three days to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond in time, the prize will be passed to someone else. The two-night hotel stay, subject to availability, and prize package, is to be taken midweek, Sunday–Thursday (excluding Bank Holidays and Easter), on dates of the winner’s choice in April or May. The meal at Thermae Bath Spa includes a dish each from the Spring menu and a glass of wine/beer/juice. The dinner at The Marlborough Tavern includes a starter, main and dessert, drinks not included. Visit Bath will not cover any travel costs. Competition only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Entry is not open to employees of Visit Bath. Prize is non-transferable.