Do you have what it takes to escape?
Cheddar Gorge & Caves has two Cheddar-themed escape rooms that will test your brain power as you race against the clock to try and escape. Suitable for 12 years and over in groups of up to six people.
You have been transported back to the Victorian era, trapped in the very house that Richard Gough, discoverer of Gough’s Cave, lived. The only way out is through his secret vault, but first you must find it. Can you crack the codes and unlock The Vault? you have 30 minutes…
You're part of a caving expedition searching for Pavey’s long lost cave, but you’ve become trapped and are at risk of being stuck in the caves forever! You have 60 minutes to work as a team as you try to solve the puzzles to escape. Can you discover the long-lost cave and the mystery within?
Will you make it out before time runs out? Or will you be Caved In?
Ultimate Escape – Combo Ticket
If one room isn’t enough, then double your fun as you take on both Escape Rooms in one day at a discounted price!
Book Tickets Online
- Gift Shop
- Assistance Dogs
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - The Beyond the View cinematic experience has an induction loop for visitors with hearing aids.
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - The audio tour of Gough's cave is printed in braille
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - Parking for disabled visitors is free.
- Ramp/Level Access - In the Museum and to the Shop and Cafe
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- French audio guide
- German audio guide
- Mandarin audio guide
- Polish audio guide
- Russian audio guide
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Coach drop-off point
- Dog Friendly
- On-site parking or valet parking
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Picnic Area
- Tea / Coffee Shop
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On Bus Route
- Parking (charge) - Parking for the day is £6 (£4 from 3pm onwards)
- Parking (free) - Parking for disabled visitors is free.
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Groups Accepted
|Open (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* Open daily from 10am to 5pm (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day with selected close dates during the winter months).
Open daily from 10am to 6pm at weekends in the summer holidays.