Timbrell's Yard is a renovated coaching inn on the banks of the River Avon. Open all day, every day, this Grade II listed building was lovingly restored in 2015 into a stylish and friendly pub with 17 beautiful, individually styled en-suite rooms, a spacious restaurant, contemporary bar, Club Room and sunny courtyard.
Food is served all day and the kitchen is overseen by Executive Chef, Tom Blake, formerly of River Cottage. Their innovative and affordable menu of fresh, seasonal produce changes constantly and showcases local suppliers and the very best West Country produce. Timbrell's Yard provides first-rate service and excellent food and drink in lovely surroundings.
All the public areas at Timbrell’s Yard are on the ground floor. All doors and corridors are wide enough for a wheelchair. There is level access to the terrace and patio area from the bar.
There are 17 en-suite bedrooms located on the raised ground, first and second floors. Timbrell’s Yard is a listed building and the age of the building does not allow for the provision of a lift or fully accessible bedrooms and bathrooms. This means that wheelchair access to the upper floors is not possible.
Assistance dogs, such as Guide Dogs, are welcome to stay in the rooms.
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children - Only larger bedrooms can accommodate z-beds or cots, please arrange with management prior to arrival, an additional charge of £20 applies (Maximum age of child on a z-bed is 12 years old).
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted - Dogs receive a doggy gift bag when they stay with us.
- Real log/coal fires
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Two public car parks on either side of the building
Room / Unit Features
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Restaurant Opening Times:
We open our doors at 7.30am (8am Sundays)
Breakfast is available until 11.00am (10.30am Sunday)
Lunch is served from 12.00 - 3.00pm
Dinner service is from 6.00pm, with last orders at 9.45pm Mon-Sat and 9pm Sun.
Hearty hot food and snacks, hot and cold drinks and pastries are available all day.