Green Park Brasserie is a popular independent live music restaurant specialising in locally sourced food with free live music four evenings a week (booking strongly recommended). For a more casual meal or drinks, visit the two terraces which are available on a first come first served basis and also serve from sister business, Bath Pizza Co.
Specialising in steak from local farms, the Brasserie produces a seasonal menu including burgers, buttermilk fried chicken, Cornish fishcakes, ribs, pastas, salads and more. The Brasserie is popular with locals and visitors to Bath and is centrally located in the city set in a former 1800’s railway station (Green Park Station) offering a unique dining experience.
With two large, covered alfresco terraces, customers can enjoy cocktails, beers and wines or dine inside the Brasserie. Be sure to arrive for a drink before your booking to enjoy early evening two for £12 cocktails and the stunning alfresco terrace set under the vaulted glass Victorian station roof.
|Open (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Jan 2023)|
* Food and drink seven days a week: Brasserie kitchen open 12pm-10pm Wednesday-Saturday. Bar and Bath Pizza Co kitchen open 12pm-10pm seven days.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Assistance Dogs
- Guide dogs permitted
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
- Accept coach parties
- Cater for groups
- Groups accepted
- Live Music
- Non smoking areas
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2020
- TripAdvisor Awards Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Award 2019 2019
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous Taste of the West – Gold – 2019/2020 2019