Timbrell’s Yard is a friendly and stylish gastropub on the banks of the River Avon. In this lovingly restored Grade II listed building, you can eat all day, every day, from the wonderful kitchen overseen by Tom Blake, Executive Chef and formerly of River Cottage.
Simple fresh food is prepared on the premises daily using the best West Country produce. The menu changes constantly to make the most of the fresh catch, the new season’s crop or an exciting new local speciality, and Timbrell's Yard are proud to showcase local producers, whether that's dry-aged beef and game from Buxton’s in Bristol or vegetables from the Paget family at Stills Farm in Bromham, Wiltshire. They also bake all bread, burger buns, cakes and biscuits, including gluten-free options, daily on the premises.
Timbrell’s combines traditional features with a cool, contemporary interior and quirky decorative finds and vintage treasures. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in their airy dining room with a mezzanine overlooking the open kitchen, or eat and drink in the stylish bar fully stocked with a great range of local beer, cider and wines. Dogs are welcome in the bar area and children are welcome in all areas at all times.
Outside the flagstone courtyard overlooking the river is the perfect spot for al-fresco dining or a sundowner. If you’re throwing a party, let them know if you’d like to reserve the private dining area, which can seat up to 60 people in comfort.
|Open: (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 23:00|
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Serves Local Food
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Only larger bedrooms can accommodate z-beds or cots, please arrange with management prior to arrival, an additional charge of £20 applies (Maximum age of child on a z-bed is 12 years old).
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Pets accepted - Dogs receive a doggy gift bag when they stay with us.
- Real log/coal fires
- Wedding Venue
- Accessible Rooms
- Groups Welcomed
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Digital TV
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating711 reviews