Bowood House and Gardens are currently closed and will open for the 2022 Season from 1st April – 1st November 2022.
Bowood House & Gardens is the home of the Marquis and Marchioness of Lansdowne. Bowood offers a fantastic day out in Wiltshire for all the family. Famous for one of the UK’s most extensive Adventure Playgrounds, children are guaranteed the time of their lives.
Perfect for families, the Adventure Playground is one of the most exciting in Wiltshire. It boasts a life-size pirate ship, aerial rope walks, giant slides and the famous Space Dive. The parkland provides ample space for games and picnics, the perfect location for children to burn off energy. New for 2022 will be the Activity Barn located in The Den, focusing on fun activities for intrepid under-sevens and inquisitive under-fours.
The whole family can relax in 100 acres of beautiful parkland, designed by ‘Capability’ Brown, offering a lake, arboretum, pinetum and cascade. Perfect for walks and exploring. Or, visit Bowood House, which hosts a wealth of unique items from Queen Victoria’s wedding chair to Napoleon’s death mask and an extensive art collection.
During the spring (mid April to early June) visit the stunning Woodland Gardens, a woodland oasis offering breath taking vistas of colour covering over 70 acres.
Book Tickets Online
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult (17 and over)||£13.00 per ticket|
|Child (2-6 years)||£10.00 per ticket|
|Family day ticket (2 adults & 1 child)||£32.25 per ticket|
|Family day ticket (2 adults & 2 children)||£39.25 per ticket|
|Family day ticket (2 adults & 3 children)||£46.50 per ticket|
|Junior (7-12 years)||£11.00 per ticket|
|Senior Citizen (60 years +)||£8.00 per ticket|
|Young Adult (aged 13-16 years)||£11.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Childrens Play Area
- On-Site café/restaurant - Treehouse Café and The Stables Restaurant
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children - NEW for 2020, A new area focusing on fun activities for our intrepid under 7 and inquisitive under 4 visitors & Soft Play Area
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Plentiful, on site & complimentary
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
|Open (1 Apr 2022 - 1 Nov 2022)|
* Bowood House & Gardens is now closed and will reopen on the 1st April – 1st November 2022