You will find The Francis Hotel located in the heart of Bath. Ideal for exploring the city’s culture and heritage. A Regency-inspired townhouse hotel, combining 21st century elegance with all the splendour of its historic past. Offering 98-room boutique bedrooms, the hotel is located moments from the most popular sights of this great British spa city.
Full of unique history combined with Regency opulence, modern amenities and a boutique charm, the hotel offers four-star luxury in one of the best city locations. The hotel was first opened by Emily Francis, a leading entrepreneurial lady of her time in 1884. Now the 18th century building is spread over seven townhouses on Bath’s Queen’s Square, one of the prettiest garden squares in the city.
The luxury 98-room boutique property offers individually designed, air-conditioned bedrooms; some with four poster beds and views over the city. The hotel has also been awarded Gold Green Tourism Award.
Following a day of sight-seeing and exploration, unwind in one of the plush individually designed bedrooms. Equipped with everything needed for a relaxing stay, some of the bedrooms also offer views over the city.
Mouth-watering dishes await guests in Boho Marché restaurant, offering a delicious twist on classic French dining. Enjoy flavoursome dishes or classic favourites with a French twist. All combined with top-class service and a friendly welcome to ensure guests have the best stay.
As a dog friendly hotel, guests can bring up to two dogs to stay with them in the special dog-friendly rooms. After an evening walk in the area, guests can dine in Boho Marché followed by coffee and dessert in Emily’s with their dog who also get to have some special treats.
There is nothing quite like an afternoon tea in elegant English surroundings, and guests at The Francis Hotel Bath are sure to be charmed by the offering at Emily’s Tea Room. Celebrating traditional British flavours, both savoury and sweet, enjoy freshly made sandwiches and a selection of sweet treats. It is a taste of affordable luxury in the heart of Bath. During December, enjoy a festive twist on a traditional afternoon tea. Click here to view the menu and book your afternoon tea.
The Francis Hotel Bath is committed to providing the highest level of hospitality to all guests. The venue provides facilities to make stays as comfortable as possible for all guests, including people with physical disabilities, wheelchair users, and those with visual or hearing impairments.
For full information on the hotel's accessible features, or to make an enquiry into a reasonable accomodation request, email email@example.com and the friendly and knowledgeable team will be happy to help.
The Francis Hotel strives to continually improve its efforts in making its amenities and rooms more accessible.
The venue ensures that all accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been booked and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type.
Accessible common areas and amenities include:
- A fully accessible public entrance.
- Routes from accessible entrances to reception are accessible.
- Accessible public toilets.
- Accessible routes from the entrance to restaurant, lounges and bars.
- Guest rooms with accessibility features include a spacious layout with clearance for wheelchair mobility throughout the room, including at desks and the bathroom, accessible entry and restroom door widths with no obstructions, and accessible tables. Some toilets feature accessible lavatories, phones, and roll-in showers. Features for those with visual and hearing impairments include life and safety devices such as a fixed strobe fire alarm, bed shaker and doorbell.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Accommodation available for visitors with disabilities
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Walk-in shower
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- City Centre Location
- Dogs Accepted
- Eco Friendly
- Electric Car charging point
- Family Friendly
- Groups Welcomed
- In town/city centre
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme - Awaiting Grading 2023
|Open New Year
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)