Sally Lunn's is one of the oldest houses in Bath (c.1482) and serves one of the most famous local delicacies – the original Sally Lunn bun. According to legend, Sally Lunn, a French refugee, arrived in 1680 and established her bakery.
Today, Sally Lunn's serve a menu based on the world-famous Sally Lunn bun during the day, and are open for fine English food in the evening (including prize-winning handmade pies).
The downstairs museum, showing the original kitchen Sally used, is open daily until 6pm.
Sally Lunn's are now able to deliver a taste of Bath to your doorstep. Click here to place your order.
|2022 Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Museum & Daytime Refreshment
Monday-Saturday 18.00-22.00 (last orders)
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Event venue
- Celebrity connection
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2020
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous Taste of the West – Gold – 2019/2020 2019
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating4669 reviews