Thermae Bath Spa
Thermae Bath Spa will reopen from Thursday 3rd December. Please check their website for more information.
Thermae Bath Spa provides the opportunity to bathe in Bath's naturally warm, mineral-rich waters as the Celts and Romans did over 2,000 years ago.
They have been working hard to ensure that your visit is both a safe and enjoyable experience, and in line with government guidelines and good practice, have adjusted their offering. The changes include:
- Two-hour spa session giving full use of the indoor Minerva Bath and the open-air rooftop pool with spectacular views over the city
- Towel, robe and slippers provided
- A reduced number of guests will be allowed in the Spa at any one time
- Priority will be given to pre-booked spa sessions and treatments. Pre-booking can be made by telephoning the Spa, or in person. There may be on-the-day availability
- Treatment and package menu has been revised to offer the Thermae Revive package (£85 Mon-Fri and £90 Sat&Sun), which features a two-hour spa session and a choice of one of their massages
- The Springs Cafe Restaurant is open and serving a range of hot and cold drinks and a selection of snacks
Full details can be found on Thermae's website.