Thermae Bath Spa
Following their reopening, Thermae Bath Spa can once again provide the opportunity to bathe in Bath's naturally warm, mineral-rich waters as the Celts and Romans did over 2,000 years ago.
They have been working hard to ensure that your visit is both a safe and enjoyable experience, and in line with government guidelines and good practice, have adjusted their offering. The changes include:
- Two-hour spa session giving full use of the indoor Minerva Bath and the open-air rooftop pool with spectacular views over the city
- Towel, robe and slippers provided
- A reduced number of guests will be allowed in the Spa at any one time
- Priority will be given to pre-booked spa sessions and treatments. Pre-booking can be made by telephoning the Spa, or in person. There may be on-the-day availability
- Treatment and package menu has been revised to offer the Thermae Revive package (£80), which features a two-hour spa session and a choice of one of their massages
- The Springs Cafe Restaurant is open and serving a range of hot and cold drinks and a selection of snacks
Full details can be found on Thermae's website.