A family-run restaurant serving local and seasonal French and European food on à la carte, prix-fixe and specials menus.
Enjoy good food and drink in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere.
Located on the beautiful Argyle Street just over Pulteney Bridge, the smaller dining room can also be used for private parties of up to ten, and has views of the stunningly picturesque Pulteney Weir.
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Mon-Sat 11:30 - 15:00 and 17:30-23:00, Sunday 12:00-15:30 and 17:30-21:00
Closed 25 - 26 December.
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Take away service
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's menu
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Exclusive hire of restaurant
- Groups accepted
- Locally-sourced produce
- Number of covers - 40
- Number of people seated
- Open All Year
- Pets accepted
- Pre/post theatre menu
- Private rooms
- In town/city centre
- Waterfront - Private dining room overlooks Pulteney Weir.
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous Bath Good Food Award 2014
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019