The MEAA Shop is a go-to destination in Bath for independent shopping, whether you're looking for a special present or are in the mood for some relaxed retail therapy in an interesting and unusual setting.
Situated in the reception area of the tranquil Museum of East Asian Art on Bennett Street, entry to the shop is free. It offers a wide range of thoughtfully selected East Asian arts and culture-inspired gifts. From beautiful homewares to coffee-table books and stunning ornaments, fun accessories to beautiful crafts, teaware, cards and accessories, you're sure to find something you love.
|Museum of East Asian Art Shop (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Tuesday||Closed|
|Wednesday - Friday||11:00||- 16:30|
* Closed Sunday to Tuesday, and from Christmas Day to New Year.
Standard entry to the Museum is £5 for adults or £4 for seniors. The museum also offers a range of free and discounted admissions, including Discovery Card-holders and students (half-price), as well as Art Fund National Art Pass-holders (free). Entry to the museum shop is free.
Last admission to the Museum is at 15:45.
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities - Located in the Museum.
- Children's play area - Activity/dressing up area on the 1st floor of the Museum.
- Facilites for disabled guests
- In town/city centre - Situated on Bennett Street, just next to The Circus.
Parking & Transport
- Frequent bus services - See public transport directions.
- Park and Ride - See public transport directions.
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque accepted