Imagine a hotel which combines genteel attitudes to service with sophisticated, modern comfort.
The Queensberry Hotel is set in the centre of Georgian Bath and, with its beautiful design, unique layout and air of stylish calm, offers a home-from-home experience.
With each individually designed room like a guest room in the home of stylish friends, and with all Bath's attractions a stroll away, The Queensberry is the perfect base for exploring the city, and also exemplifies it: it too is the ideal spot for a memorable weekend.
Valet parking is available for hotel residents, making your stay relaxing from the very beginning, and the friendly staff will be sure to make you feel at home.
The hotel is also home to Olive Tree Restaurant, Bath's only Michelin-starred eatery, offering dishes created using classic flavours and modern cooking techniques resulting in innovative menus.
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Public telephone
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French,Italian
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 4 listed Georgian Houses
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Parking can be arranged at £14 per car, per night.
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Honeymoon Breaks
- 3 AA Rosettes
- 4 AA Stars
- AA Awards AA COVID Confident Scheme 2020
|2022 Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|