The Royal is a lovely Grade 2 listed building, designed by the renowned Isambard Kingdom Brunel, and first opened in 1846, boasting over 170 years of history and hospitality. It is centrally located for all of the city’s wonderful attractions and the Thermae Bath Spa, together with plenty of scenic walks nearby.
The restaurant is designed in the charming style of a Parisian brasserie, as opposed to a typical hotel dining room.
All of the bedrooms have been individually designed and decorated in a traditional style, in keeping with the character of this lovely Grade II listed Victorian era building. High quality beds with luxurious soft duvets and goose feather and down pillows will ensure a good night’s sleep.
The Royal is a small intimate hotel, which radiates a warm ‘home from home’ atmosphere. The decor throughout is warm and hospitable.
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children - Cots available.
- Night porter
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Limited, but plenty nearby.
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
|Open New Year
|2024 Opening (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)