This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
Availability and Prices
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 26th Apr 2017
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 27th Apr 2017
- No. of Nights:
Brooks guesthouse provides boutique style bed and breakfast accommodation in the centre of Bath. All bedrooms are uniquely styled & individual with new pocket sprung mattresses, high quality cotton bed linen, fluffy bath sheets, flat screen TV’s and DVD players, digital radios and I-pod docking stations.
We have 22 bedrooms ranging from family rooms to single rooms, all with en-suites. The bedrooms have been upgraded to a very high standard with new interiors, a mix of antique and modern furniture and new en-suites, featuring travertine stone tiles and Italian designer fittings.
We are foodies at Brooks so have sourced the best local organic and free range suppliers to offer you the choice of full English breakfast, vegetarian breakfast, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, homemade muesli or granola and organic yoghurt and compotes. We supply fair trade tea and coffee. There is also a fridge for guest use situated by the breakfast room.
An honesty bar is open daily so you may make yourself a drink and relax in our comfortable guest lounge with open log fire. Free access to the internet is available on a laptop in the guest lounge, and Wi-Fi is available throughout the guesthouse.
At Brooks we have two options for parking. Parking permits are available from reception at £8.00 per overnight stay. These permits are available on the day on a first come, first served basis which allow you to park in the resident bays around the guesthouse (zone 6).
We also have Charlotte street Car Park which is a 5 minutes walking distance from the guesthouse which operates a pay and display system.
We recommend to come and find us, drop off your bags and we will guide you to the best available spot.
We look forward to looking after you at Brooks Guesthouse.
Establishment features include:
Flowers ordering service
Free WiFi and internet access
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, a fixed amount of GBP £20.00 will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Brooks Guesthouse
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Parking permits
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Cooked full English, vegan or breakfast cereals and fruit.
- All major credit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Switch accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms - Digital radio
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Maximum numbers 42. Small and homely.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - Spanish, French, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - We actively recycle plastic, cans, paper and glass.
- Special provisions for cyclists - Locked area for several bicycles.
- Italian spoken
- Polish spoken
- Russian spoken
- Spanish spoken
Public Transport Directions
From Bath Spa Railway Station and Bus Station – 15 minutes walk (1km) or number 14 bus to Nile Street stop.
M4 jct 18, down A46 into Bath, follow signs to Bristol via A4. Do not turn left at any traffic lights you come to, go straight until you get to Queens square. Go around the square to last corner, exit and continue straight for another 450m. We are on the right.
- GreenLeader Bronze
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good311
- CrystalPowerLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesRoom 16Sunday, 23rd April 2017Stayed at Brooks Guest House for one night. Purchased for £89.00 through Groupon with bottle of wine and truffles. Stayed in Room 16 on the first floor. It was a nice clean double room with a shower... Read full review
- LondonLucyBLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGood B&B in good locationSunday, 23rd April 2017We stayed here for one night while visiting Bath. Overall we had a good stay, the room was a decent size despite the temperature being a little warm for me. The breakfast was very good and the staff... Read full review
- Jayne STrip Type:Friends getawayReturned but disappointed!Saturday, 22nd April 2017I visited this guesthouse in December and couldn't fault it. But on returning I was very disappointed!! The room we were given was very disappointing, the lighting wasn't very good at all especially... Read full review