Combe Grove is a centre of excellence for health and wellbeing, combining advanced medical and holistic practices to enhance wellness for all.
Grounded in nature, Combe Grove focuses on improving health, vitality and longevity.
Dogs on leads are welcome on site.
Becoming a member of The Club grants access to unique programmes, treatments and facilities developed to deliver true agency, knowledge and power towards the enhancement of self and health.
All new members receive comprehensive health and fitness assessments, along with detailed and bespoke training plans to enable you to reach and surpass each personal goal.
Inspired by environment and ethos, the community at Combe Grove is supportive and inclusive, interested in helping each other achieve. With over 65 scheduled classes each week and access to experienced massage therapists and 12 practitioners offering a range of holistic treatments, Combe Grove is a thriving hub dedicated to individual and collective wellness. Nutritious food is served daily, prepared using ingredients grown on the Estate Members receive 15% discount on all food and treatments, as well as a discount of up to £1,500 off the Metabolic Health Retreat, a medically developed year long programme of wellness and sustained lifestyle change unique to Combe Grove.
Free admission for dedicated assistants / carers for members of The Club.
● State-of-the-art, nature-inspired gym with innovative Sports Art equipment that harvests energy to reduce our carbon footprint, free weights manufactured locally, award-winning low-impact rowing machines and performance-enhancing Pro Trainer Watt bikes
● 2 indoor Astro tennis bubbles, resurfaced and floodlit enabling year-round play
● 1 outdoor hardcourt, resurfaced tennis court
● Light and airy yoga studio
● Spin studio with 15 spin bikes
● 16.6m long indoor heated swimming pool
● 12m long outdoor heated swimming pool
● Saunas, steam room and hydro beds
● Newly refurbished calming treatment rooms
● Numerous woodland walking and running trails
● Members’ Cafe serving seasonal menus of nutritious food made with ingredients from the no-dig Kitchen Garden. Benefits of membership to The Club
● A dedicated, friendly team of coaching experts and personal trainers
● Initial gym induction and bespoke tailored fitness programme
● 65 timetabled weekly cardio and mindful movement classes including yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and access to the Les Mills fitness community
● Access to practitioners offering a range of holistic practices including Acupuncture, Reflexology, Reiki and Shiatsu
● Therapists offering a range of massage and treatments
● 15% off all food and drinks from the Map Room
● 15% off therapies and treatments
● Regular newsletters sharing hints and tips on nutrition and wellness
● Five complimentary day guest passes per year
● Volunteering Club to learn new skills and traditional crafts
● Combe Grove Running Club
● Access to private tennis coaching
● The Estate is free to roam - enjoy the benefits of being in nature
● Free superfast, 200 megabit Wi-Fi
Combe Grove is committed to sustainability points, you can find out more here.
Book Tickets Online
- The Club at Combe Grove
- Assistance Dogs
- Coach drop-off point
- Dog Friendly
- Eco Friendly
- Free car parking
- Groups Welcome
- In countryside
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
|2024 (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* Club Opening Times
Monday – Friday 6.30 am – 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday 8 am – 7 pm
Bank Holidays 8 am – 7 pm
24th of December (Christmas Eve)-7am -12pm
25th of December (Christmas Day) - closed
26th of December (Boxing Day - closed
27th of December -7am -12pm
31st of December (New Years Eve) -7am -12pm
1st of January (New Years Day) - Closed