On a tour with Savouring Bath you'll discover the best of the city using your taste buds, whilst strolling through elegant eighteenth-century streets and alleyways.
A unique way to experience the city – whilst sampling produce from Bath’s artisan food and drink producers – tours are led by local guides who are all passionate and highly knowledgeable about the best independent food and drink outlets.
Guides will share anecdotal tales of the city's culinary heritage and top tips on independent food & drink outlets, as you taste samples on visits to unusual tea houses to artisanal coffee roasters, from breweries to bakeries, and from farmers' markets to falafel-sellers, where residents and visitors alike can discover the top food hotspots of Bath.
Please note, tours will only run with a minimum of two people.
Book Tickets Online
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Private Tour (minimum purchase required)||£65.00 activity|
|Public Tour||£65.00 activity|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Stag and Hen Parties
- Easy Route
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2020
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence - 2019 2019
- Regional and Miscellaneous Bristol, Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards 2020/21 2021
* Tours operate on a weekly schedule. Check website, email or phone anytime for further information. Please note, tours will only run with a minimum of two people.