Set in a beautiful honey-coloured Georgian terrace is the boutique Hotel Indigo Bath. The Grade I listed building is steeped in history and sits in the peaceful street of South Parade, yet you are just steps away from the centre of Bath, offering a great base to explore the city.
The hotel's 166 rooms have been designed with you and the city in mind. Modern and stylish, they reflect the influences of the architects and novelists who made Bath famous for its storytelling and vibrant social scene.
Just a stone’s throw from Bath Abbey, the Roman Baths and Pulteney Bridge, explore the historic sights whilst enjoying the modern day inspirational galleries, street performers, and fantastic array of individual shops.
As a Grade I listed building, Hotel Indigo are very proud to have three accessible rooms, all fully equipped with wet rooms. There are no stairs along the route to the rooms, and lifts are suitable for wheelchair users.
The hotel has lower reception desks and double doorways for ease. Staff personally escort guests to their room and take their luggage. The building is a short walk away from free disabled parking, and the hotel also offers a valet service, so guests do not have to walk far once they have arrived in Bath.
The venue's accessible rooms feature wheel-in showers, hand rails, emergency pull cords, large print menus (on request), bed rails (on request), and raised toilet seats (on request). A personal evacuation plan is provided for guests requiring it, as well as accessible refuge points and vibrating pillows for those with hearing impairments to use for fire safety.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users - No stairs to accessible rooms, and all lifts are suitable for wheelchair users.
- Accommodation available for visitors with disabilities - Three accessible rooms equipped with wet rooms.
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Vibrating pillows for fire safety.
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Menus available in large print format
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - Short walk from free disabled parking, and valet service.
- Walk-in shower
- Wet Room
|Open (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)