Brooks Guesthouse provides boutique-style bed and breakfast accommodation in the centre of Bath.
Brooks has twenty-two bedrooms ranging from four-poster family rooms to single rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. The bedrooms have been upgraded to a very high standard with new interiors, a mix of antique and modern furniture and new ensuites, featuring travertine stone tiles and Italian designer fittings.
The owners at Brooks are real foodies, so have sourced the best local organic and free range suppliers to offer the choice of full English breakfast, vegetarian breakfast, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, homemade muesli or granola and organic yoghurt and compotes. Brooks supply Fairtrade tea and coffee. An honesty bar is open daily, so guests may make themselves a drink and relax in the comfortable guest lounge with open log fire.
Breakfast includes vegan options, and can also cater for Coeliac and gluten free diets. Guests should inform Brooks in advance of any specific dietary requirements such as nut allergies.
- Brooks Guesthouse
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Food/bottle warming available
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Parking permits
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms - Digital radio
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- 4 Visit England Stars
- VisitBath Approved
- Regional and Miscellaneous Bristol Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards 17/18 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Closed Christmas Day