Marlborough House is an enchanting and unusual townhouse in the heart of Georgian Bath. Exquisitely furnished with elegant antiques, but run in a friendly and informal style, we offer a relaxed and intimate retreat from an exhausting touring schedule.
We specialise in organic vegetarian food with breakfast choices that include San Francisco-style pancakes with organic maple syrup, as well as delicate omelettes with savoury fillings, with a topping of creamed cheese and Marlborough Special breakfast potatoes.
Each lovely room has either four poster, antique or Victorian brass and iron bed, as well as direct dial telephones, colour TV, home baked cookies, and complimentary sherry.Our central location, gorgeous rooms, and unique menu make us truly exceptional.
-Vegetarian and organic breakfast.
-Elegant antiques and four poster beds.
-Central location close to city centre.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - 1867 Victorian townhouse.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 3 space on site, nearby public car park.
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest Accommodation
- 4 AA Gold Stars
|Open New Year|
|2021 Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|