The Roseate Villa Bath occupies a quiet corner of the city, a moment’s walk from the heart of the city and overlooking the tranquil Henrietta Park.
Encompassing two characterful converted Victorian houses, the Villa offers 21 rooms with exclusive features. Each has a flat screen television, goose down duvets and Egyptian cotton linen, with each bathroom stocked with Penhaligon’s products. The Villa also has a private garden where you can relax and enjoy an indulgent afternoon tea.
The boutique hotel promises a warm welcome with immaculate hospitality and attention to detail – along with delicious locally sourced breakfasts and homemade afternoon teas, The Roseate Villa makes for the perfect Bath escape.
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Dogs Accepted
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Victorian mansion 1868. Home of Captain Forrester who with Sir Charles Napier won the battle of Magdala and named the house to commemorate it.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
Room / Unit Features
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 5 Visit England Stars Guest Accommodation
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- TripAdvisor Awards Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Best of the Best Award 2020 2021
|2022 Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|