This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
Availability and Prices
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 24th Apr 2017
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 25th Apr 2017
- No. of Nights:
This small boutique hotel located in the centre of Bath, just around the corner from the iconic Pulteney Bridge, Villa at Henrietta Park is set within its own gardens and has private off-street private car parking for an additional fee.
Every room includes king or super king-size Hypnos beds, with feather-light goose down duvets and Egyptian cotton bed linen. Well-equipped bathrooms include luxury toiletries and fluffy bath sheets.
Every morning guests can enjoy an award-winning breakfast, in a light, elegant ground-floor dining room with complimentary Buck's Fizz and home made smoothies.
Our elegant period building does not have a lift but our grand staircase is wide with shallow steps – and we are very happy to help with luggage.
You’re a level 5-minute walk from the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, Pump rooms and the Thermae Spa. No hills or hikes to the many shops and restaurants of Bath! Bath Spa Rail Station is just a 5-minute taxi ride away.
When you stay with us, you can truly unwind and enjoy the U.K’s most romantic and historical city.
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Victorian mansion 1868. Home of Captain Forrester who with Sir Charles Napier won the battle of Magdala and named the house to commemorate it.
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Full English and vegetarian.
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Fax facilities.
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Special provisions for cyclists - Cyclists may park in locked garages for safety.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Entrance door locked at all times. CCTV 24 hr in car park.
- Special provisions for walkers - We are close to canal walk and Bath Sky Line walk.
Public Transport Directions
From Bath Spa - 10 minutes walk
Take Manvers Street to Empire Building, turn right over Pulteney Bridge to Laura Place, turn 1st left (Henrietta Road) approximately 500 yds on left (12 minute walk in total).
From M4 junction 18 follow A46 to Bath. At major roundabout turn right (A4 towards Bath) follow A36 (to Warminster) left over Cleveland Bridge for 250 yds. Henrietta Road 2nd turning on right.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good169
- karen_borowskiHuddersfield, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBath breakFriday, 21st April 2017Are there any perfect hotels? This one is pretty close. Stayed there for two new nights. Ideally located close to the centre. Rooms immaculate. Staff out of this world. We would definitely go back... Read full review
- rachelllouiseRoyal Leamington SpaTrip Type:CouplesLittle bit of luxury in central BathSaturday, 15th April 2017My partner and I stayed here for one night, and neither of us could fault it. We arrived early to be welcomed with fresh cake and tea/coffee - before being shown a map of the city and key... Read full review
- Paula SBletchley, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLuxury StayThursday, 13th April 2017A beautiful hotel in a prime location for a trip to Bath. Every need during our stay was catered for by all staff. Lots of little touches that added to this, chocolates and homemade biscuits divine... Read full review