American Museum & Gardens
Welcome back to America!
The American Museum is delighted to be able to open their Gardens for you to enjoy once again.
The gardens and Garden Cafe are open Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 4pm. Normal admission applies.
The safety of visitors, staff members, and volunteers is of paramount importance. For this reason, your visit will feel a little different than usual:
- Numbers of visitors are limited to 300 per day
- Entry to the special exhibition is with a timed ticket
- The Garden Café will be takeaway only, you can have a look at the menu here, a one-way system will be in operation. Only card payments are permitted, no cash at this time
- Visitors will find an enhanced cleaning program of facilities. Hand sanitising stations are situated in key locations
- All visitors are asked to continue to follow social distancing guidance of two metres and where this is not possible, a face covering will need to be worn. These will be mandatory inside all buildings
From Thursday 3rd December.
From Thursday 3rd December until Sunday 20th December the gardens, Garden Cafe, Gallery shop and special exhibition Night & Day: 1930s Fashion and Photographs will be open, Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 4pm. Normal admission applies.
The Museum’s garden light trail ‘Glamorous Glow’ is open Friday and Saturday evenings 5 to 8pm. Find out more information about their Glamorous Glows here.