American Museum & Gardens
Welcome back to America
The American Museum are delighted to be able to open their gardens, special exhibition and Claverton Manor – main collection (from the 20th July) for you to enjoy once again.
The safety of visitors, staff members, and volunteers is of paramount importance. For this reason, your visit will feel a little different than usual.
- Numbers of visitors are limited to 300 per day.
- Visits to Claverton Manor – main collection will be through chaperoned visits only.
- Entry to the special exhibition is with a timed ticket.
- The Garden Café will be takeaway only, you can have a look at the menu here, a one-way system will be in operation. The Gallery Shop is also open with a one-way system. Only card payments are permitted, no cash at this time.
- Visitors will find an enhanced cleaning program of facilities. Hand sanitising stations are situated in key locations.
- All visitors are asked to continue to follow social distancing guidance of two metres and where this is not possible, a face covering will need to be worn. These will be mandatory inside Claverton Manor and the Exhibition Gallery building.
Prior to your arrival, please read the information here to plan your visit.